Penticton Toyota’s detail department is growing again and we are looking for a Vehicle Detailer to join our team. We are very busy Service and Sales Departments and we are looking for an energetic, result driven, professional individual to join our team.
- Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential
- Training program both in house, online and factory based
- Full benefits program including Health and Dental (waiting periods apply)
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team
- Penticton Toyota offers advancement opportunities within the company
- Perform vehicle cleaning and preparation processes as specified which may include washing, wheel cleaning, waxing, buffing, polishing, removing finish defects and more
- Installation of basic accessories may be required
- Assist in coordinating vehicles from the service drive to the appropriate areas of the lot
- Moving vehicles on the lot and parking in designated areas when requested
- Maintenance of the detail area, bays, tools and equipment
- Perform additional job duties as required
- Previous Detail experience considered an asset.
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Maintain a well organized work area, cleanliness and tidiness is of up most importance
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to exceed customer expectations
- Strong attention to detail skills with the ability to multitask
- The ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse work environment
We thank all applicants for their interest in Penticton Toyota; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
All customers and staff members are required to wear masks and social distance from one another. Barriers have been installed at all necessary desks/workstations.
Work Location: One location