Service Appointment Co-Ordinator
Penticton Toyota is looking for a Service Appointment Co-Ordinator to join our team. We are a very busy flat rate shop and we are looking for an energetic, result driven, professional individual with excellent customer service skills.
- Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential
- Full benefits program including Health and Dental (waiting periods apply)
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team
- Penticton Toyota offers advancement opportunities within the company
- Company sponsored events
Key responsibilities include:
- Incoming phone calls and online bookings to schedule customers vehicles in for regular maintenance, repairs, and recalls.
- Performing outbound calls, and emails to our customer data base to ensure that they stay on schedule for their vehicle maintenance, also ensuring any outstanding recalls get performed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring proper appointments are set by reviewing the customers service history, maintenance intervals, past service completed, maintenance due and ensuring the appropriate amount of time is allocated for the technician to perform job(s).
- Working with Service Manager and Service advisors to ensure all available time for the service department is sold for the day and the facility is maximizing its revenue opportunity.
- Good communication between service and parts departments to ensure appointments are made when parts arrive for certain jobs.
- Verify customers requests by phone, email or text to ensure that the appointment that is being made is in fact for the specific work the customer requires, this ensures the right amount of technician time is allocated.
- Basic quoting of maintenance and repair, as per labour guides, and maintenance menus.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reynolds & Reynolds knowledge is an asset but not required
- Dealership experience also an asset
Please forward resumes to Hilary General Parts and Service Manager